Monday, August 9, 2010

Bear Lake 2010

I had only driven by Bear Lake once so I was so excited when we planned a trip there.
It is such a beautiful place.
The kids really enjoyed the beach. There wasn't a day that
we didn't find sand in mouths, food, diapers, and about everything else.

It was really nice just getting away and enjoying the sun!

During Raspberry days there is a craft fair and the kids were wanting to play on the bouncers. We decided to leave it up to the guys. Well the owner thought it would be fun the let the men race. I think they had a blast, but they both were limping
around for the next day.

Raspberry Days Parade
In the condo Brigs and his cousins loved playing peek a boo. The boys had so much fun together, and I think we are all going to have our hands full in the next couple years!!

2 comments:

Sunshine said...

BRITNEY! I am so happy I found your blog! You have such a cute family! I feel like I haven't seen you since forever ago..at all those pool days:) I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog. I am glad to see you're so happy!

Stefanie D. said...

HEY! I just found your blog through another blog. I hope you don't mind me blog stalking you now. LOL. Your fam is so cute!

Also...just to be fair, here is my blog:

http://stefrobdav.blogspot.com
and
http://run-on-riot.blogspot.com

I'm actually hosting a giveaway on the 2nd one, so enter! :)