Wednesday, January 27, 2010

With trying to be more frugal this year I have been watching the ads and cutting coupons. The only thing I hate is living in an area where we don't have all the stores. It drives me crazy when I know Target or Rite Aid are having some amazing deals and I am stuck in price. Well today was a better day.
Smiths was having a great sale so I put my coupons to good use.
I bought:
5 Things of Dixie plates both large and small
1 Dixie Bowl Package
2 Cans of Hormel Chili
3 Cookie Mixes
4 Capri Sun Boxes
1 Box of Raisin Bran Cereal
6 Cans of Tomatoes
3 Cans of Tomato Paste
3 Ortega Mexican Rice
4 Ortega Taco Seasoning
2 Kraft Macaroni & Cheese
4 Things of Kraft Cheese
1 Jar of Miracle Whip
1 Fingernail Polish
1 Lady Speed Stick
2 Quaker Rice Cake Pkgs
2 Zesta Crackers
1 2lb box Velveta
3 cans Rotel
1 pkg Always pads
1 Large 18 count Eggs
1 2 gallon of Milk
1 Yellow Onion
1 Nature Valley Granola Bars
= 120.78
In Store Savings 52.00
Coupons 34.84
Total Cost: 33.94 for 54 Items
Savings of 86.84 (72%)
Hurry out to Smiths to get some good savings.
And to whom ever it may concern...... Coupons are definately worth cutting out (by the way this whole blog is for my wonderful brother in law!)

3 comments:

Sean and Hollee said...

That's awesome!! I can't wait to tell Sean. I think next time you are up here you should teach me how it all works. Great work Brit!

Robertsons said...

Yea! I love the coupon-ing. Steph and Rachelle do it like crazy. I need to get into it more. Looks like you did awesome! =)

Vance Family of 5 said...

Smith's is having an AWESOME sale this week! I'm a coupon nerd too! Love it!