Saturday, October 17, 2009

Family Update

I was doing so well when Brigs was first born to blog often. Well since then Brigston has stopped sleeping all day. Things are a little busy. I am back to work full time, which gives me a break from being mom, and Brigs is getting so big and keeping things busy around the house.
My mom took everyone out to do family pictures. It was a good afternoon and we got the biggest kick out of Brigs. I laid him in the leaves and he started reaching for everything around him and having a ball. He already is curious about everything. We are in trouble when he figures out how to work those hands.
Farrell Family Fall 2009
Brigs is also starting to coo and smile. He has so much to say, just don't know how to get it out. I can't believe how things have changed so much in so little time. We can't wait to see how Brigs grows, and what his little personality will be like.

4 comments:

Josh, Darci, & Ainsley Bentley said...

He is so dang cute! Can you believe we actually have kids? LOL. Congrats on becoming an eternal family, thats amazing! You look so beautiful in your white temple dress. Im so happy for you and your beautiful family!

Tessa said...

Brigs is the cutest little guy I've ever seen!! You have a such a cute family =)

Emily Harkness said...

Clint and Britney--
He really is SOOO darling. I am so glad I was finally able to see him in person. Once again, congratulations on being sealed. I am so happy for you. What a blessing!
Love you guys!
Emily

Sean and Hollee said...

Your pictures turned out so cute. I love Brigs he is so stinkin cute! Can't wait to see you guys.