Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Our Family.....For Now.....Is COMPLETE!

OUR LITTLE BRIGSTON IS FINALLY HERE!!! Our life has went from pregnant and miserable to tired and pleasant. We couldn't be happier. Our little guy is happy and healthy. He came Saturday August 1 at 0416 in the morning. He weighed 6 lb 8 oz and was 21 inches long.

I have to tell you this was the best and the scariest moment of my life. Thinking that this was the little guy that was inside of me moments before is the weirdest feeling ever. I can't believe how amazing this whole process is. It was long and hard, but already I would do it again and again!! (DON'T TELL CLINT)
Brigs is a little sucker and he loves his pacifier. This was in the nursery and he immediately learned to how to hold it in. He knows exactly what he wants.
We were so blessed to have so many family members come to Price. We appreciate everyone's support and was so happy they were able to share our experience.

6 comments:

raquelb said...

ohhh Brit, he is beautiful! Congrats! You'll be such an awesome mom. Love ya!

Dwight and Ashley Family said...

Congrats!! I grew up with Clint & I follow his sisters blogs & chat with them. Just wanted to say Hi & that the baby is super cute :)
Oh by the way my name is Ashley

Sean and Hollee said...

My grandparents were so proud. I loved how grandpa said he was going to sit and hold brigs all day.

Lindsey said...

He is so cute, enjoy every minute because it goes by soooo fast, I can't believe it. Congrats to you guys.

The Park Family said...

Britney he is so cute. Being a mommy is the est thing in the whole world. Our little guy just turned 4 months. Enjoy every moment with them, they grow up so fast. Congrats. You will be a great mom. Love ya
Avalon
I went private and i dont know if your can see my blog if not email me at avalonpark@hotmail.com and i will add you.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your little bundle of joy. He is so cute. You will be a great Mom.Glad to hear all went well. Enjoy Every Moment :)