Friday, April 3, 2009

Our Latest

It has been a long time since I last posted a blog and I am sorry, I will try to be better. A lot has been changing in our lives and it seems like it's all we can do to keep up. My pregnancy is going good. We are having a BABY BOY! He is growing like he should and so far everything looks like it's where it should be. These are the ultrasound pictures that were taken three weeks ago at my last Doctor visit.

This is just a heart beat with a small picture of the babies spine.
This picture is a little creepy, but it's the babies skull. Doctor Nelson was able to rule out cleft lip.
Here is a little foot, and believe me he's a kicker.
This is a picture of the babies arm. He is discovering that mouth already.

10 comments:

Grammy said...

We are so looking forward to aug to love on our new grandson it is fun to finally see his cute little profile we are so blessed to have such a great family we love you both
love grammy

Adam and Ashley said...

I'm glad to see you updated. I wonder what he is going to look like when he is born. It will be so fun for our kids to have cousins close in age so they can play and be buddies.

Caleb and Kasey said...

Aw, your baby is going to be so cute, I hope it wont be long for me and Caleb then we can go on play dates!

Hali said...

Awww.... Brit! Congrats! He's going to be a cutie!

bjmdonan said...

thats so exciting your having a boy!!! congrats! im glad to hear that your pregnancy is going good for you! having a baby is a huge change but its so worth it!!!

Alecia and Sam said...

Britney-
Okay, I had no idea you were even married so congrats on that and congrats on a little baby boy. How fun!! I am going to add you as a link on my page so I can stay updated on your life. Take Care!!

Sean and Hollee said...

I can't wait to meet your new little baby. We are all going to have so much fun. I'm glad everything is going good. It's so fun to see pictures. You should post a picture of you. Can't wait to see you guys. Love ya.

Vance Family of 5 said...

Congrats Brit! Our boys can be friends! I'm so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you updated I have been wondering how you guys have been doing! Congrats on the little BOY, that is so exciting! I'm glad everything is going good :)

Josh, Darci, & Ainsley Bentley said...

Its about time Brit:)Yay thats so exciting, a baby BOY! Keep us updated!!